12/7/10

My DeaR PariS

I often visit Paris, more than the other, different stages of my life, different eyes. I never get tired of being there whenever I can and I'm there.
Muchas veces visite Paris, cada vez distinta a la otra, distintas etapas de mi vida, distintos ojos. Nunca me canse de estar ahi y cada vez que puedo ahi estoy.

Marché aux Puces / Flea Market / Mercado de Pulgas



It was incredible to walk into the market at the Porte de Clignancourt, heat was very very strong but my anxiety to cross and discovery was stronger, how much and everything imaginable in order to compare to other markets. Often hear people say that Porto Portese in Rome is the best, or Portobello in London, but not the least for me ....



Fue increible caminar dentro del mercado de la Porte de Clignancourt, el calor era muy muy fuerte pero mi ansiedad de recorrerlo y descubrirlo era mas fuerte, cuantas cosas in imaginables y cuanto orden comparandolo a otros mercados. Muchas veces escucho decir que Porto Portese en Roma es el mejor, o Portobello en Londres, pero no al menos para mi....




No hay comentarios: